Roasted milk is a traditional sweet of European gastronomy, although special reference is made to South America as its origin. Its flavor is smooth and light, and the creamy texture, characteristics that make this sweet an ideal dessert for children and adults.
From our site we suggest you prepare this delicious roasted milk easily and quickly, as it is a perfect microwave recipe for the whole family.
- Caramel syrup.
- 200 gr of condensed milk.
- 400 ml of milk.
- 3 eggs.
- 2 tablespoons of sugar.
1. Spread the inside of a microwave-safe glass bowl with the caramel syrup. Reservation. Beat the rest of the ingredients in a bowl until they are completely integrated.
2. Pour the mixture you just prepared into the glass bowl and place it in the microwave for 15 minutes on full power.
3. Once it has set, let it cool down and cover the bowl with plastic wrap, so you can keep it in the fridge until it is time to serve it.
4. Now you can cut it into pieces and add a little more caramel syrup to make the presentation perfect.
You can read more articles similar to Roasted milk in the microwave. Quick recipes for kids, in the category of Desserts and sweets on site.